Cabin 28 the keddie murders online dating Neue freunde kennenlernen ab 50

Rated 4.90/5 based on 544 customer reviews

He and Marilyn had moved into their cabin in the summer of 1980.

In addition to Ricky and Greg, Sue’s 14- and 12-year-old daughters, Sheila and Tina respectively, and 15-year-old son, John, also lived in the cabin.

No one knows exactly when the murders occurred – though it was estimated the victims died shortly before, or after, midnight – or what transpired.

The initial theory was that Johnny and Dana hitchhiked home from Quincy and either led the killers to the house or walked in while the intruders were attacking Sue Sharp.

This page is dedicated to the memory of Kristen and James.

In 2005, the two were brutally murdered at a family vacation house in Wisconsin. Anyone with any information is asked to call the Oswego County Sheriffs Office. There is no evidence that the people in the truck did anything. The car was not damaged or set on fire, but James car door was left open.

I think of you both every day--Jason The murders did not happen on February 11The couple was discovered by two boys who noticed the door wide open and windows smashed. Two neighbors reported that a girl knocked on their door and asked if Amanda was home, not Tamara.

The boys were simply riding bikes, not passing out religious pamphlets.

When Sheila Sharp returned home from next door at approximately 8 o’clock on the morning of April 12, the first indication something was terribly wrong was the foul odor that hit her like a slap in the face when she opened the door to the livingroom.

A bloody footprint was discovered on a wooden post in the backyard.

Although the cabins were within feet of each other, only two individuals, a woman named Barbara Meyer and her boyfriend heard anything that night. Meyer awoke Michael Plyer and the two of them heard what sounded like “muffled screams.” But it was difficult to tell from which direction the sounds were coming and whatever it was soon stopped, so they went back to sleep without investigating.

Sue had moved to Keddie from Quincy, California, just seven miles south, in November 1980, about the same time Justin, who had been living with his biological father in Montana, came to live with his mother and stepfather, Marilyn and Martin Smartt.

Marty Smartt was a chef at a restaurant called The Backdoor.

Leave a Reply